What you need to know about ALL-ON-4 IMPLANTS PROCEDUREFebruary 15, 2020
Having to get dental work done is never fun. However, if you find yourself in the position where you need to get dental implants (whether you have teeth that need to be taken out or not) you should take the time to explore ALL-ON-4 IMPLANTS. These implants allow you to transform your entire smile in just one day.
While the procedure will take longer than your average dental cleaning and will vary from person to person, most patients find that a few hours is worth a lifetime. With an all-on-4 implants procedure they walk out of the dental office that very same day with a brand-new smile that they will be able to show off for the rest of their lives.
Just like any other procedure, it’s important to do the research before you jump in. If you’re looking to get all-in-4 implants, there are a few things you should be aware of before having the procedure. This will help you know exactly how things will work during the procedure, before the day of.
Key items to know when getting an all-on-4 implants procedure:
- Authentic looking – Non-removable teeth that look, work and feel the real thing.
- Affordable option – Fewer implants ultimately means less cost.
- No bone grafting – Thanks to new, unique surgical techniques this procedure is minimally-invasive and removes the need for bone grafting.
- Single-day procedure – The procedure is completed all in a matter of hours. This makes it a fast and convenient option for all patients.
- Instant gratification – Walk out of the office and show off your new smile that very same day.
- Scientist-approved – all-on-4 implants have strong clinically-cleared studies that show they are a strong alternative to traditional implants.
While there are many benefits for all-on-4 implants, one of the best perks is the fact that many more patients are eligible for this procedure versus a standard dental implant procedure. This is because the traditional procedures often have in-depth bone grafting requirements that can be difficult for patients to meet. On top of this, the traditional option also requires a larger number of implants making the procedure more difficult and ultimately, more expensive. The cost can be a big reason why some people find dental implants unobtainable.
The all-on-4 implants procedure itself usually takes about two hours from beginning to end. In this time, any teeth that need to be removed before the implants will be taken out. The procedure will then continue with a computer that will guide through the process. Using an arthroscopic technique helps provide more comfort for the patient during post-operation. Because of this, patients most likely can go back to their normal routines the next day.
If you’re in need of an upgrade to your smile, all-on-4 implants could be the solution for you. In one day, you can go from a mouthful of teeth you hate to a wide grin you’re proud to show off. With its minimally-invasive, quick procedure it will be sure to be a fast healing process so you can be back to your life and loved ones with your great new smile.Back to the Blog