Ways to Change Your SmileDecember 6, 2016
To create a positive change to your smile, teeth and gums consider cosmetic dentistry. Evolving from restoring damaged teeth to replacing silver amalgam fillings, Cosmetic Dentistry today includes tooth-coloured restorations, tooth bonding, porcelain veneers, dental implants, orthodontics and much, much more.
Ocean Front Dental is experienced to provide you with the best cosmetic dentistry services in Vancouver and prides itself on helping you make the best choices for your situation.
Enhancing your smile with cosmetic dentistry can have dramatic results in both your appearance and your self-confidence. With cosmetic dentistry, you can smile without having to worry about that gap between your front teeth or that chip that has been preventing you from an open-mouthed grin.
Cosmetic Dentistry is no longer reserved for those with unlimited incomes or those in the public eye. Cosmetic Dentistry is now mainstream and more affordable than ever.
Although there are numerous cosmetic dentistry treatments available, some of the more common include:
- Tooth Whitening: Brightens discoloured and stained teeth, but will not work on internal stains and dental restorations
- Dental Bonding: Restores broken, chipped, cracked, or stained teeth. Bonding can also be used to fill small spaces using tooth-colored resin.
- Porcelain Veneers: Thin porcelain shells are used to cover the front of your teeth to help discoloration and imperfections. In most cases, porcelain veneers are permanent
- Tooth Reshaping: This involves modifying the enamel on your teeth. Also known as dental contouring, tooth reshaping is often used with dental bonding.
- Crown Lengthening: Gummy smiles can be helped with crown lengthening. Involving minor surgery, crown lengthening will make your teeth look longer if you have excess gum tissue exposing the crown on your tooth.
- Dental Implants: Implants are used to replace missing teeth and can have a dramatic effect on your self-esteem.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeovers are used to give your entire smile an overhaul. Like a facelift for your teeth and gums, smile makeovers usually combine several restoratives and cosmetic dental procedures to give you the smile of your dreams.
If you would like more information regarding cosmetic dentistry in Vancouver, call or click and schedule a no-obligation smile consultation with the team from Ocean Front Dental today.Back to the Blog