Dr. Nick Seddon
Dr. Nick Seddon or Dr. Nick as most of his patients refer to him, carries with him a passion for dentistry and a love for helping people. His enthusiasm and friendly nature, as well as his ability to create a warm and welcoming environment, ensures all the patients who enter his practice receive a kind and competent experience. Dr. Seddon enjoys all aspects of dentistry with a focus on cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, and Invisalign treatment. He is also an international instructor in cosmetic dentistry.
Striving for excellence in all aspects of patient care has lead Dr. Seddon to participate in over 300 hours of continuing education per year in all topics of dentistry: dental implants, cosmetics, Invisalign clear orthodontics, microscope-enhanced dentistry, and TMJ management
Growing up in North Vancouver led Dr. Seddon to spend nine years at the University of British Columbia, where, he earned a Bachelor of Human Kinetics (B.H.K.) degree with a focus on exercise science followed by a Doctorate of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.).
An avid athlete, Dr. Seddon participates in myriad of activities, including soccer, running, snowboarding, sailing, tennis, triathlon, and volleyball. When it comes to soccer he has played at all levels of the game – from the metro and provincial levels during his youth, to varsity and professional levels with the Vancouver Whitecaps. He now plays in the premier league of the Vancouver Men’s Soccer League with Norvan FC.v
Dr. Seddon was awarded with the 2016 Business in Vancouver Top 40 under 40 to recognize excellence in business, judgement, leadership and community contribution. Dr. Seddon was voted 2013 & 2010 Best Cosmetic Dentist by the North Shore Outlook and was recognized by the West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce as the Young Entrepreneur of the Year in 2013.
Best Cosmetic Dentist AwardNORTH SHORE OUTLOOK
- Mentor and graduate, Kois Center
- Master, Academy of General Dentistry
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Associate Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, Misch International Implant Institute
- Graduate, Vancouver Maxi-Course
- Candidate, Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
- Member, American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Member, Digital Smile Design
- Member, American Academy of Clear Aligners
- Member, Canadian Academy Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, American Equilibration Society
- Member, FOCUS Study Club (2007-2015)